Senior PHP Developer
Minimum 2 Years development experience with PHP Technology. Should have very good appetite for coding using PHP & JS technologies (PHP, MVC, XML, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Advanced PHP, ZEND, Symfony, JQuery, SOAP, MySQL). Sound knowledge of CMS like Wordpress (Plugin Creation and Customization), Joomla and Drupal will be an added advantage.APPLY
Candidate having minimum 2 years of experience. Candidate should be able to work closely with operations, development & design team to define clear requirements, deliverables & milestones for mobile applications, should be an expert in using iOS SDK COCOA, Xcode to develop the applications. Sound knowledge of Objective C is a must. Should have at-least 2-4 applications live on store.Should be able to convert a significant set of any web applications functionality on the iPhone as well as features unique to the mobile context.Should be able to work along with Project Managers to develop, test & release the apps and should be enthusiastic about meeting deadlines, maintenance, support & performance optimization.APPLY
Minimum 3-5 years experience with Digital Marketing.
- Plan and execute all SEO/SEM, marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills [Verbal & written].
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.